Metric OD Fittings
High quality, ELYSEE compression fittings for high pressure systems with MD and HD polythene pipe.
User friendly design trusted in Civil, Industrial and Agricultural applications in NZ and worldwide for over 40 years.
Excellent for all reticulation of potable water, compressed air, irrigation, chemical and effluent with all Polythene and PE pipes in metric OD measurements.
- Long cap threads for easy installation and secure gripping.
- Securely held Nitrile O-Ring Seal on Fittings up to 50mm.
- 63mm Fittings have High quality ‘Lip’ seal for easy pipe insertion and superior sealing.
- Withstands subzero temperatures.
- UV RESISTANT and Chemical resistant materials.
These fittings are Water Mark Approved, certified for AS/NZS4129 and AS/NZS4020 and the highest European standards including the world renown DVGW and British standards.
To suit metric HDPE/MDPE pipe manufactured to AS/NZS4130.
Sizes Ø 20mm O.D. to Ø 63mm O.D. – 16bar @ 20°C.
Sizes Ø 75mm O.D. to Ø 110mm O.D. – 10bar @ 20°C.
Possibly the easiest fittings to size but not to be confused with ID (internal measurements)